HXG 12.5% 1.4¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-25

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Yep Dane, I remember all that, and was bitterly disappointed by it at the time, like most people, and in the CEO.

And these directors were responsible for shutting down the share price, in a big way back then, which is obviously one way for them in the longer term to better reward themselves, because they would be starting from a lower base. It could have been a strategy of theirs, I'm not sure, but it made for some unhappy shareholders.

I always had belief in the deposit, but did not know these current directors.

I can see a bigger picture now, and I can see them rewarding themselves, but also their reporting has become more familiar and optimistic as they got to know the deposit. They also seem to have a structured technical plan for proving up purity, which has worked (regardless of how we view the past year's events).

And yes, everything is coming up rosy, and I believe will continue to be. And now I'm just thankful for that, and glad I stuck around.

Some criticism is valid, some is often based on limited understanding, and some is due to the fear of the new, and probably other reasons.

Anyway, opinions need to be adjusted as a mining entity develops, either up or down - or in a longer journey, a bit of both over the course. We can love something one day, and hate it the next, sometimes with good reason, sometimes with none - we are only human, but mostly I think we all do our best to find good in-depth research and rationalise any decision and opinions at the time - mostly.

All the best to you.
    Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.