AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

If this is a deal with HOR (o_O), then it's no wonder that some...

1. 13,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    If this is a deal with HOR (), then it's no wonder that some holders want BB out.

BB and MF have a very close relationship. How familiar they are with each other is not really known to me, but it's clear from BB's Board appointments here and there coinciding with MF putting money into the companies in question that they are close. One could imagine this scenario being played out each time: MF - 'I'll only put money in if you give my friend Bronwyn a Board position, Chair would be good '

MF has a stranglehold on HOR.

BB is non-exec Ch of AUR. In fact her appointment was related to MF putting money in. He had a Board position made available to him, and she was his pick. This was not long after the IGO and Windward deal!!

If there is such a deal, then it should not have been done with any involvement of BB. She would have had a conflict. To be involved would be wrong as there would have been be a real chance of the decision being subjective, and not impartial and objective as it should have been. But even if it were to be the latter, the perception of favouritism or bias would probably overshadow the decision.

Anyone know about the nominated replacements? I see from googling that Neville Bassett holds some ASX-listed company executive positions. I can't readily see anything about Brian David Thomas though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.605K 203.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 176380 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 140000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.