AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-23

1. 13,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    It has been a puzzling day squire!

I think that some SA shiraz has cleared my thoughts though.

First-up we had the TH, then the assorted consortium wanting to eject the 2 ladies, then MF telling everyone that he had increased his ownership relatively significantly, albeit over 3 months ago.

Question: is it a coincidence that they all landed on the same day?

I guess that someone kicked MF in the backside. Maybe the ASX/ASIC?

What's the TH about? It's about: 'pending the release of an announcement regarding a potential material transaction with respect to a Farm-in Agreement on the Company’s Bryah Basin tenements.'

Some queries: # 'potential'? A poster raised this earlier today. So, it's not set yet? Or is it potentially material? ## Farm-in? ### 'the ... tenements'? All tenements? Some of? The company has said that for the next 3 to 6 months that it will be busy on the Forrest and Cashmans projects, so exclude them. Go east I think -Morcks Well?

Question: who is the other party? As bmloho has stated in thinking, once, that it might be HOR, HOR is not in a TH, so it's out of contention. I have checked all TH anns today, and none are about farming-in. So, it's not a minnow (where the news would be price-sensitive). Therefore the other party is either a bigger asx company or it's unlisted.

I have heard that there is a new player in the Bryah. That info came to me quite a few months ago. The 2 existing big ones are SFR and IGO. Is there a challenger that has linked with AUR? - potentially that is!

Why the EGM? What's the catalyst? The TH news? Just under 3 hours apart the anns were, so was there enough time for the 5 proponents to get together within that time? - unless some had a whiff beforehand.

Conclusion: I'm not at all sure, but I think that maybe, just maybe, the 3 anns on the same day are purely coincidental. Any takers on that proposition? If that is correct, then why the EGM? A build-up over time and a straw broke .....?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1439907 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 58180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.