AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-43

1. 13,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Either way AUR is in play.​

That's a good observation bmloho. and one that I tend to agree with.

The BoD challenge should spark both interest from both shareholders and non-holders alike. As regards publicity for outsiders, it has already been news in the West Australian (see beans' post and link here https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/aur-in-west-australian.4040329/page-3?post_id=31330570#.WpPJpUxuLcs)

On the other hand, the TH news will be important in giving direction for the SP.

Hopefully, both pieces of news will work together so as to resurrect the share price, and substantially too.

Notwithstanding my comments about the challenge, I would not like this EGM to actually happen. Such a challenge is, generally speaking across the asx board, seen as a negative thing for a company. There are exceptions of course where a change from a perceived bad Bod to a perceived good BoD has seen a dramatic SP increase.

Anyway, let's hope that the protagonists can work out a settlement quickly and peacefully (if not amicably with BB and SV). My view is though that I would like to see the changes happen as I think that we would be better served by a unified Board, amongst other things. At present it is not unified, as it would appear. Obviously though, the movers see it more deeply than this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $76 10.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1439907 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 58180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.