BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-20

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Just because they haven't called it a takeover doesn't mean anything.

You cannot separate the loan agreement and the merger, the same entities are involved.

The merger gives Sprott and Lundin 5.5% of the comapny. Who knows what agreement or "understanding" exists between Sprott and Lundin? Who knows how many shares Sprott/Lundin already have?

How many options will be issued with the loan to Sprott???..... I've asked the company a number of times and they won't tell me..........What does a "low" number mean when you refuse to be more specific........Put this all together and there could be a change of control..........If that is not the intention why be so complicated and coy about the details.......... the merger agreement specifically states that any Sprott Warrants are specifically to be regarded as Beadell options......... Slide this into the upcoming shareholder approvals and you have a change of control............

Again why is it all so complicated.......and why are are the company so circumspect about the details.

As is always the case with BDR, what you are being told is not the complete picture.
    Last edited by worzel1: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.