BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

@worzel1. By the quality of your post no doubt you are a smart...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @worzel1.

By the quality of your post no doubt you are a smart guy. But sometimes I am not sure you deliberately act naive or tend to complicate matters.

That is true Sprott & Lundin's are buying 5.5 % of BDR with roughly CAD $ 4.3 Million dollars. (4 million with fresh new input and the rest 300k from their existing investment in Golden Harp). That is a bargain.

But that bargain is available to every man/women on the street. People could have bought BDR shares below that valuation at 7.5-8c. Infact today at 8.5 c is at par to what Sportt & Lundin's are paying.
    But with Sprott & Lundin's becoming shareholder and Adam Lundin (Son of Lukas Lundin) joining the board gives a far more credibility, experience and following. If I knew what actually Stan Druckenmiller was buying I would go and buy as well without any research.

As about your change of control argument........what is wrong with it....I would rather have Sprott's & Lundin's running the show than the current management. No matter what they do .....they can't take my share rights away until I cave in and sell. That is the only way they can take my holding by coercing me to sell.(Which I think many have done by now).

I wouldn't be surprised if down the track we find out that some entity connected to Sprott's & Lundin absorbed all the selling at BDR. All kinds of games are played in the money markets.
    Sprott have been following BDR since last two years and now they make a move at the generational lows, when the company has spend so much money to make this mine work, possible the mine could be on the verge of really turning around(we don't know yet).
    I don't care what they do....I am here to make money. If they give me my money today...I'll walk away saying
    Thank you very much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.