BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Naive is an interesting insult to throw. "I don't care what they...

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Naive is an interesting insult to throw.

"I don't care what they do....I am here to make money."

Bernie Madoff was an investment legend until he wasn't...... If you had been an investor towards the end I expect you would have cared very much......as you should.

Directors should't just do the right thing, they should clearly be seen to be doing the right thing.

There are so many things about this company that don't make sense, such that all shareholders should be concerned enough to defend their investment.

Lundin didn't pay 7.5c, he paid 6c, and at the time of the announcement the shares were trading at 9c....... so I couldn't have bought the shares for the same price when the deal was struck or even any time after when the shares plummeted on the news..... He got a minimum 50% discount.

When a company is taken over the purchaser should pay a premium for the benefit of taking control, so as a shareholder if there is a takeover I would expect to receive that premium.

The debate about what is or isn't going on is enough to demonstrate that the directors have not done their job of adequately informing shareholders.....I am only asking for enough information to show my interests are being looked after....they won't provide it.

If you walk away with $1 when you should have walked away with $5, if that makes you happy then that's up to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.