BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

I have repeated myself at least a 100 times here. Everyone one...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I have repeated myself at least a 100 times here. Everyone one knows where I stand and what my views are about Gold and BDR. Not changing my views for now.

What I want to say is all opportunities, or any opportunity in life looks like a train wreck, disaster etc.
    They look ugly.
    Because they appear to be disaster very few people will be willing to touch it. If someone is brave enough to go for it.....it needs experience, hard work & dedication and above all time. There is still no guarantee if it will work after all that. This is the reason people back away.People always look out for sure fire thing. Nothing can go wrong kind of scenario.

I like to tell my real life experience. Back in early 2008 I had an opportunity to buy a shop right in front of a busy local shopping centre. The owner was in dispute with the shopping centre management. The shopping centre want the owner out and get a new tenant, but the owner wanted to shut down the shop and leave it like that just that it could look ugly for shopping centre to have a shop closed right in front of the entrance door. The major problem was that part of the shopping centre had some EPA environmental issues and was in a verge of demolition, re mediate and re-develop. I was told I had 3-4 months to operate.
    No one was interested.
    I made a deal with the owner to take the shop from his hand for $8500 including all the equipment. I had on the back of my head worst come to worst I could sell those equipment and get some of my money or even more. The rent was $1000+GST per week. I negotiated with the shopping centre management a rent for $1000 including GST per month. They accepted my offer as they would not want the fist shop in the shopping centre to close. I was told by all experienced people not to do it, that I was just wasting my time, that I was just there to pay the rent for few months and then I had to get out. All true.....

I took my chances, I wanted it so bad......I went ahead. I was there for just over 2 1/2 years......the shop worked well....I made good money over there......while I was there I bought another shop as I always knew I had to leave one day. Same thing all my well wishers told me was a difficult area...too hard etc.
    This is my 10th year running.....still going on. That first broken shop was very very kind to me.....the customers.....shopping centre management.....all worked out. I am yet to find another opportunity like that. In terms of bagger that shop was a multi multi bagger.

I had many similar experiences in my life.

@colinchi.....

I made my money from BDR long time ago. I am not talking about 20....50...0r 100k......a lot more
    If you think I run a charity ......you are wrong.
    And If I didn't think their was more money to be made from BDR......you would not see me here.
    I would not bother. My time is very precious to me. After my daily busy schedule I have little time for my own family. You think I would sit down and right post for nothing. I don't do that.
    The only reason you see me here is I strongly believe there is a killing to be made here. I don't know when but one day. I could be wrong but that doesn't bother me as I have already made my money and am looking for more. That's all. That is my intention.........I am not sure what is your motivation......and many others who make 10 post a day. What are they trying to achieve !!!
    Maybe you are talking from your own painful experience. I acknowledge that. But I am someone who has only made money from pain, disaster, wreckage. So those things don't scare me........what scares me is the mass psychology of people. I am trying to learn that.....I realise it is a big mistake to not understand other peoples behaviour. In future I will put into my assessment how people react on a particular event.

I wish you and everyone good success.
    All the best.
    Last edited by flaming: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.