BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-26

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Well done Flaming
    Everyone has their own decision to make based on their thorough research and different risk strategy approach.
    Everyone posting on this forum has his/her own agenda including myself.

We are all want to make money by taking long positions or short positions in BDR. Both sides have their own risks.
    I personally take long position as many retail holders are just over emotional recently. They sold their shares at huge loss.
    The immediate risk from my perspective is the $60M new loan from sprott however with their commitment to merge with the Canadian listed company, this risk is now very low. The rewarding can be huge if you are willing to take the risk to buy in at this level.

I believe many professional or long term holders got caught with the big sold off in last two weeks.
    Once the loan is finalised and the drill results show much more promising, the game will change.
    For those who dont believe this company will survive, please go to other forums where many companies at the inception phase and make no revenue yet they are value in the 200-500m marketcap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.