BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Colin I like Bob Massie - see video which reviews his main...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Colin

I like Bob Massie - see video which reviews his main achievement

I also like Bob Vassie - see press release announcing his SBM appointment

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20140623/pdf/42qcb9thkf4chc.pdf

Both have have done good things, but only Vassie has made me (and I presume you) any money.

Easy to get them mixed up given how Massie was the talk of the town once upon a time, and probably still holds some sort of record.

I wonder if Simon Jackson will be remembered in favourable terms in Oz on the basis of his leadership at BDR. Not looking good so far, but I am willing to take a small trading stake here.

I would not get fussed by what Flaming says. I think he is being misleading because there would be a lot of HC readers who may not be aware that he is trading his position while ramping BDR. I am totally with you, after lessons learned, to cut potential losses and regroup as one perceives changing circumstances. Give BDR's history, him telling us not to post of BDR's poor performance and our analysis of the potential downside of various scenarios is farcical.

Good luck to all who made a profit trading, including Flaming - but one needs to be careful in interpreting posts and the intent of posters.

loki (bah, humbug - there is gold out there in them Brazilian jungles to be liberated if we just though enough money at finding and mining it.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.