FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Been saying that for a couple of months now... judging a tree by...

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Been saying that for a couple of months now... judging a tree by it's fruit it certainly looks to be the case anyhow.

I know a few long term major holders soundly rejected the notion based on the fact they could never accumulate a substaintle enough position to make a seriously play at a T.O --- I did tend to agree with this as after all the Hotcopper BGS faithful were strong enough to force a replacement of the board which led credence to the idea we are too strong to get taken over.

I doubt 5% will do much but its not just the 5% .. as we know share ownership can get masked and segmented.

My primary concern for a long time now has been the lack of buyer interest at this low-tide price level. I don't believe we have not had more interest in this stock.. its like no-one is able to purchase it on their platforms and brokers wont touch it. Baffling but the SP activity illutstates our situation well.

I need to take it easy with BGS as ive been ploughing much of my equity into this stock and in the mean time my other stocks are running and BGS is behaving like it's being ready to be decapitated at a time where we should be blazing glory and emanating moutwatering numbers of massive future earnings enough to make everyone want a piece.. well, where are they? Why is KDR 7 times our MC with a resource likely to be lower grade with less overall tonnage and a plant that wont yield as much revenue when all is said in done.. we know southern Mali is a safer mining juristication than NSW.. where is the love.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.