FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-64

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I'm not sure what to make of all this, but I'll add my $0.02 regardless.

Games are being played, that much is clear. But are the games going the way that CS, L1 or whoever is playing them expected them to go? Maybe I'm missing something here, but very low volume would imply that there are a lot of holders out there that won't be letting go of BGS at these prices.

If whoever is playing these games is serious about accumulating, then they're either going to have to lift their bid or hold out for some sort of market-wide event that knocks a substantial number of shares (either in Li, mineral explanation in general or the whole market) down in price. But are those playing the games patient enough to wait for the next externally generated buying opportunity to arise?

As for a hostile takeover ... a potential suitor can put it on the table, but if enough shares are in strong enough hands, then all it may do is trigger a re-rate either at or near the initial takeover bid.

Again, I'm not sure what to make of all this, and no doubt my more learned colleagues have a better handle on what might happen. However, right now - in my opinion - I see considerably more upside than downside to BGS; how much upside is going to depend on the strength of our fellow holders.

Speaking of holders, GLTA.
    Last edited by tone76: 09/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.