AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I have sold 30% of my holdings on market but still not sure what...

1. 1,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I have sold 30% of my holdings on market but still not sure what to do with the rest, CGT tax was an issue so glad its been extended.
    This paragraph seems the most important for me
    "If the Offer closes with OZ Minerals holding less than 90% of the shares, Avanco’s share price may fall below the current trading price and there is no guarantee that OZ Minerals will make another offer at a later time for the Avanco shares it does not own."
    Just say they get to 80% are there any other listed companies out there that have a major holder around this level and what level does the company trade at personally I think they will offer more to mop up the rest of the shares.
    From my own personal experience I hold GRR that has a major holder around 59% SP gets manipulated to hell and only trades around cash at bank market cap .
    I know that people that held Elders hybrid shares and held out eventually got a higher price by Elders that repurchased all the hybrids.
    I have a lot of experience of companies going broke but not much with takeovers.
    Trying to gauge what happens with similiar takeovers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.