ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Your a bit out of line there Max, how do you even think to put EL with BC for a comparison, your a shocker.

Fair enough i may be disliked but my credibility should be rising round here surely when focused on the actual topic. I'm working on my language, writing and common decency skills and do react to attacks but realise i need to turn it down a bit. (Dodgy dna imo)

Kalenn and Turtle now thinking same as me with thinking Glencore may/could/might bid for OZL rather than AVB. I also always said no other Bid and so far thats still true, the buyer in the market has been Sandy loading CFD's and DB levelling the books, Glencore hasn't been increasing stake (that we know at this point in time). I don't know if they all in bed together, we'll have to wait and see.

I've bought a few AVB because of the on-market buying last week although wasn't what i thought it may have been, like Glencore buying up, so i'll probably accept the offer depending on any forthcoming news and go through the process, a few more OZL may be a good thing and i think is a better option than selling on-market.

Of course Glencore could still bid but i still doubt it now we know who the line wiper was.
    As always these are just my current opinions and am here to learn, if i put my opinions out there i have a chance of getting responses that may or may not highlight any errors i may have and i may also learn something. I like my opinions being challenged because i know i don't know everything.

Should be interesting week this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.