ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1726
    Often you are right Trumpster. J P Morgan etc though shelling out $150 million doesn't happen often...so the pattern is a little different. Some will take a quick 10% profit which you can't get at a bank. I guess if you had $10 mil it would have been an easy way to make $1 mil. Just a little bit of bedding in around the 56c mark, then on any good news it'll go back into the 60s. Three possible bits of good news 1. May matches April, or company is ahead of guidance for the 6 months so that it forces another upgrade to the expected range of 55,000-65,000 oz Au. In my view this is a 50:50 call based on mining Chronos at Peak and the north pod at Hera (both could give substantial increases on expectations). Approximate date around 25th May based on April announcement. 2. The quarterly usually out about 3rd week of July...expect an EBITDA in excess of $100 million. 3. Any other announcement especially regards the $65 million we have in the bank. In my view it's all good. April was sensational outlining how undervalued the company is, who makes $30 mil EBITDA in a month?....just a little patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.