ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5718
    Given I have read more scenarios on here in the last couple of weeks than we have shares on issue ... I have given it some thought and I think we can all agree that all three parties are in 'sync' with wanting the following:

1. Port Access
    2. Lithium
    3. Mt Ridley High Grade Resource
    4. Tax losses
    (Oh and CE you are not fooling anyone with your pleading ignorance to this topic as you have done - "I wasn't aware" I believe was what was said?)

Riddle me this then - if you take pride and reputation out of the equation for the eventual winner wanting to stand on a rock in the Pilbara and beat their chest and roar like a lion in Africa ...... then tell me how can this possibly be resolved if they all want the above ?

Even in a bidding war scenario we know either Gina or Twiggy can keep rejecting the TO offers from the other no matter what the price offered and AGO as an entity would IMO suffer (although many of us may have opted out at some price point in this bidding war... hehe) .....

Nope ... I have come to the conclusion the smart move here from Gina and Twiggy (CE won't be interested in this JV type arrangement and also isn't as cashed up as these two IMO) is to sit down and work out a JV for items 1-3 which involves paying out Atlas's debt altogether and stumping up capex for the development of these items for a percentage share in the JV's.

Say 40% Twiggy / 40% Gina / 20% Atlas - no cost to AGO .... the benefits in this scenario are obvious IMO:

- AGO remains as a separate entity
    - AGO retains Junior Miner status
    - AGO keeps its Port access
    - AGO retains use of its tax losses to counter the profits AGO will make as all revenue no capex
    - Gina retains ~20% holdings
    - Twiggy retains 20% holdings
    - Call an EGM in the near future and replace CEO / BoD with their representatives
    - AGO Shareholders should be happy as potential for AGO increases 10 fold with financial backing
    - AGO survives and all AGO employees have job security
    - AGO will probably return to a dividend paying company under these conditions
    - Gina and Twiggy can direct AGO IO through AGO ports to their customers
    - WA Government and Port Authorities also benefit
    (Employment increases due to new projects as Twiggy and Gina will have capex to get developments done now, including NWI as opposed to letting it sit there dormant so win/win for the Government and Port Authority)

.... there are a number of other benefits, but I won't bore you all with them all, but as a LT shareholder, I would enjoy this scenario (I understand not all of you would)

Anyway that is what I have decided would be beneficial to all parties / shareholders ... and of course is all in my opinion.

Oh if we lived in a perfect world ... hehe

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.