SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-15

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    There is no sell down.

There is downramping by @michaelhp though

The directors and founders have been out of escrow since early 2017, and not a single one has sold a share. The founders did *technically* get their shares for -zero- when making a 3Y disclosure, as they were the original vendors into the prospectus. Its not right however to suggest that they have had a free ride.

The prospectus notes that about $1.5m of seed was put in by the founders, plus professional equity as lawyers and engineers - which created the foundations of the company.

I dont think that just because the directors/founders have put their shares into their own entities and broken them out of iSignthis BVI that that is a sign of a sell down. I think its just the logical step past a key milestone, which is that the performance shares have been issued, and they should now disclose who has what.

Given your background as a 'professional', you're overlooking some pretty fundamental data and evidence. Ill read into your license comment that you are retiring rather than having been banned (as @Dineen implies), and give you the benefit of the doubt due to age and failing faculties

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.