AVR 0.65% $15.50 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-67

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I agree. I am staggered with the bonuses that they handed out to the top guys when we were going backwards. Its time for WP to get real. Put the house in order for once with some selling of the farm, i.e. the infusion business. That will leave the plant in Perth and our profitable business in the USA. Do we need a presence in Brisbane? Outsource the regulatory requirements for ASX compliance to a good individual or two.
    Do a deal with the TAVR. Get even $10m for a 60% sale of the interest. Sheet the USA expenses against this possible cash infusion which will make the CC business more profitable due to a reduction in expenses? I read in the Australian how Mitral Valve dysfunction is the great growth area for thoracic surgeons presently. It is also implicated in sudden death syndrome due to mitral prolapse. The future will demand intervention at a minimal stage which is where the other great hope for AHZ lies IMHO i.e. 4C and its valve. We supply the cc material and it is heading to top of the pile in this area. Its our future possible booster to profit. If 4C becomes the benchmark can you imagine 500 valves being inserted per week world wide. This may even be a modest figure. This would translate to a profit of possibly $35m for AHZ per annum. WP give us survival to witness the future potential after our prolonged suffering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.50
Change
0.100(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $327.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.15 $15.50 $15.00 $108.6K 7.185K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 341 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 371 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.