WOR 1.51% $14.83 worley limited

Yes I couldn't agree more. The diversification into chemicals...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Yes I couldn't agree more. The diversification into chemicals and minerals and metals via the deal will definitely strengthen WOR's footprint, we are also at a very good point in the minerals and metals cycle. Both hydrocarbon and mining capex is picking up. I cant recall who, but there was someone who posted about the increase in job adverts which was an interesting pick up...acceleration in contract wins and the business in the market looking to beef up human resources does give one a slight clue as to what the business is expecting...

My only concern tbh is POO which if it spirals out of control could somewhat pose a threat to this capex recovery not immediately but in the future 2020+...but fundamentally there's a lot of reasons why crude should rebound and rebound hard including normalising inventory (in my view the recent glut is just an outlier), decent global economic backdrop, limited spare capacity to an extent and Saudi Arabia definitely needing this baby north of $75 a barrel..

Oil looking like it could steady and have a decent night tonight...let's hope it occurs more regularly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.