NWH 0.28% $3.57 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-5

1. 18,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    Hello again , and thanks to Vinva, and Phil wondering on cycles and whether history really does repeat, I started to get curious about the volume last time we were at these price levels :

..So I ‘created’ a chart (!)

(NB the object of blacking out the middle was to remove ‘noise’ and provide relief for the eye, not an exercise in denial )
    (...And obviously there is no finesse or even correct alignments - my first 2009 ‘magenta vertical’ was supposed to be anchored to an equivalent-ish 2017 volume stripe and isn’t .....and it should probably intersect with the green horizontal price level instead anyway ....
    Still, But and However (in classic proof that my confirmation bias can be endlessly reinforced: )
    Voila !

upload_2019-3-2_11-20-1.jpeg
    It seems to me there IS some correlation!

History does repeat! ?
    Apart from higher overall prices and a more severe nosedive back then in 2010 we seem to be tracking on similar rails .

But better !

Volume this time looks heavier (yes I know we have more shares*) which is good I think ...
    And (so far) now we only have two substantial holders ...including our new one of yesterday. (Back then there was a veritable revolving door of funds entering and exiting. {Here are relevant HC pages that show the (visible) fund action at a quick glance . https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/nwh/page-12
    https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/nwh/page-11})

To me the chart looks tighter and more well muscled this time round, which is exactly as it should be for those of us expecting a ‘spring’ upwards which is likely, this time, to be far more sustainable given NRW acquisitions, the greater tempering and experience of the management, the fact it is still the start of a sector cycle and so much more .
    :::::::::
    Maybe someone else can remind me of all the “so much more “?
    Last edited by sabine: 02/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.57
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.629B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.53 $3.59 $3.51 $1.035M 291.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 9096 $3.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.58 9008 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.