CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    KNOW THE NATURE OF THE BEAST?

Hmmm so Vinva is what it is at the end of the day.

Perhaps my brief rose-coloured  perspective on Morry and crew was just a tad naive given the ruthless shorting attack we saw  last December .
    Especially blurry considering they have actually been hanging around long term after all.... and whereas the December effort was just an opportunistic raid they may added very grievously to VERY bad times.

....I found Vinva again - on a March 2015 top 20 shareholder list (see @longing ’s post (13/03/2015) on NRW thread “Ann: NWH Half Year Results” here)
    Those were bad days and it going to get worse .

...here’s where NRW was price wise: (Blame Samsung, the mining sector downturn and murderous shorting by the likes of Vinva and other short sellers?)
    upload_2019-3-2_19-14-58.png
    The three ‘evils’ helped put NRW on it’s knees . Nine months later the price was only 8.4c
    “Shorts on 7/12 were NRW HOLDINGS LIMITED ORDINARY NWH 18,501,722”
    From @TUFFTECH https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/16614297/single

upload_2019-3-2_19-41-37.png

Around  this time up to 7% of the company was being shorted. https://www.fnarena.com/index.php/2015/04/30/the-short-report-213/ (thanks @Riskup I lost your exact post so can it link to it )

To anyone new here, this is the time Management has not and will not forget and the reason there has been enormous effort put into gaining solid financial security and putting in place long term protective strategies .

Vinva?

upload_2019-3-2_20-36-8.jpeg

I guess in regards anyone larger  shareholdings  anyone interested in buying or selling is better off looking to deal off market in a “dark pool” away from the maths .
    Last edited by sabine: 02/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.