PCH 0.00% 0.2¢ property connect holdings limited

Very good insight and analysis. It seems that you have followed...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    Very good insight and analysis. It seems that you have followed shares that these guys have been in before. This formula of parking a couple of hundred grand in unloved but clean shells like WFE has worked magnificently for all those who sold out before the June 2018 suspension.

Also as well PCH could work out or it could be a waste of money.This is the gambling land of the penny dreadfuls. Everyone will brag about that one big winner of 10 bags but keep quiet the other dozen losers that they hold. At this price its worth a "Punt" but one has to be patient over 6-12 months before they can maybe get a big smile on their face.

But I think there is more to their formula of dumping money in dog stocks and letting it sit there in hope. They are bit more sharper and are forward thinking a few steps ahead in their positions in these low MC's than meets the average punters eye initially. I have done very well out WFE and still hold a considerable amount of shares in the frustrating cobalt play which is in a long term suspension, but this is what I like to do also...searching for that unloved small MC like PCH that has little or no debt, taking a decent position at rock bottom prices, leaving it in the drawer for a year and then hoping that a bigger player comes in and takes over or finds a great new business to slot into it.

Sometimes they work but most of the times they sit there languishing until they just fail and become insolvent over the years because management just could not make it work or did not have any incentive to make it happen as their comfy lifestyle position as directors would be threatened.

What I do notice here is that all the directors have increased their holdings, ok Carter and Tosi only small amounts, but David Nolan has increased it considerable to 6.32%. Why would he do that if there was no hope in the company? A good positive sign in my opinion.

I think massive cost cutting is next on the agenda and to keep the lights on for say 12-18 months for a re-structure to happen now that the big spending non-achieving former director Darren Patterson who spending $6,000 per day with nothing to show for it other than some fancy youtube promotion ad for livewire app and a dubious verbal agreement with a Dubai developer which is yet to be proven ( dont hold your breathe for evidence on this one )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.