BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-22

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    I think most people are forgetting that LIFX is still losing money, BUD has 10 mill in cash, CR isn't far away, massive register already and will get bigger if another CR comes, OHM is still burning 3 mill plus in cash, we also are in debt now, we have no idea when or if LIFX becomes cash flow positive.

LIFX doesn't fix the company it actually adds to the problems at the moment. If LIFX was going public by itself that would be okay, when the other side of the business is burning 3 mill plus in cash and LIFX burning cash as well the whole thing becomes interesting.

We should talk about the stock instead we just talk about LIFX, I still 100% think this is why LIFX was acquired. The talk is only about LIFX and everyone is forgetting the fundamentals of the business, OHM is still more important we need to stop that bleeding.

Do we slowly get staff cost down to 2mill or do we stick thick with 4.3mill. DM needs to answer questions on OHM still not just LIFX.

That side of the business will decide BUDDY'S fate, LIFX will be fine all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.