BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@Holdtight your enthusiasm is great. Not sure how you keep it...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @Holdtight your enthusiasm is great. Not sure how you keep it up. Putting the whales on hold makes no sense what so ever while they do the LIFx deal. Why wait, the LIFx deal could have failed and it not great anyway. All well and good for LIFx to have $200m in rev no good if the loses keep growing as well. Top line revenue does not mean anything without profit.

I would not put Fidelity in the catagory of shrewd investor, they backed CVT and 1page as well as GSW I think, all disasters. As for Sequoia, maybe, these guys are all about portfolio balance, this would have been a tiny cheque for them.

i can’t see how they can avoid a cap raise. Both companies are bleeding cash and only $10m in the bank
    it will be good to see the combined balance sheet, combined burn and combined losses for the new entity, including the debt payments, this will tell the story. IMO it will look shocking and they will avoid having to do this for a while. I would have thought the share price is maxed out for now and will only move on the back of consisted 1/4 on 1/4 growth and no more hype or BS from the company. IMO
    Last edited by techfacts: 09/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.