BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-7

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1931
    @retiredyoung I am starting to struggle to determine the intent of your posts. With Monday and crazy and holymoly and the likes, the picture is clear!
    This post is from 5 years ago. In that time period so much has been developed and the environmental awareness has completely changed the market place that bud and lifx operate in.
    What Buddy Technologies needs to do now, is show the market that this is NOT A LIGHT BULB company. Its a data collection sensor that is also a led light with 22year span and energy efficiencies ( also lots of fun and cool). This is the point the market is yet to understand. Bud platform can take the lifx sensor data and convert it to useful and productive insights for energy savings.

As an aside, the $12musd ( $17m AUD) invested 5 years ago, gives them 6.62% of buddy. That is a market cap of $256m that they invested in 5 years ago. Current market cap of BUD is around $130m.
    IMHO, i think fidelity and sequoia are extremely good medium to longer term investor and should have investors ( not traders) sleeping well at night. They aren't infallible with their investment choices, but they are better than the great majority.
    As always DYOR and HOLDTIGHT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.