AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

They are just an independent fund like the last one most large...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    They are just an independent fund like the last one most large funds cannot buy till AVMXY hits the Nasdaq, IMHO the ones coming on now, see what is on the horizon and getting into the game early when the bigger fish cannot. I wasn't pumping all along, and still want and think we will have steady rise till of solid $10 price at Xmas. I knew they bought in, didn't know why took so long to report, it showed up in US maybe took paperwork time between NY and Melbourne.

I don't want momo fomo doesn't need that, causes nonsense and silly board talk, a post I made today in US in response to a question on price if revs are higher than expected....

"I am going to stay out of the short term pricing, but, I will say I am still solid floor @10 by Xmas unless one of three things happens before that, then it will be from that date.

Juvenile approval

BARDA procurement

Military adding a couple zeros to their last two orders (5 to 500 per Q) the past 2 Q's".

I in my heart believe is what we call a main street stock for US investors, many who are looking 1-2 years out, not for price fluctuations near term, I believe the majority holds larger than normal positions and are longer than normal position plan for an OTC stock, IMHO.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.47
Change
-0.060(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $168.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.51 $2.45 $478.8K 192.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 $2.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 348 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.