IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-33

1. 5,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    Made a query with IMM in Sydney office: They told me the share purchases by BNY are not new. As ADR manager BNY does not actually hold the shares and as such (maybe their clients but) BNY has not had to disclose the holdings (perhaps due to each separate holding not being or becoming or searing to become substancial). However, due to a recent ASIC requirement share managers like BNY now have to disclose. It appears they (BNY) have done the same with announcing their (clients') interest in other companies beside IMM mow.

The person who answered my query could not however tell me for certain as to whether BNY holds a single voting power. He will check and come back to me. He "anticipated" (BUT not with certainty) that each client within BNY was/is still voting independently with their own respective voting power. However, he mentioned that if a/some holder therin does not vote, then BNY can vote on their behalf (my own comment: So, a bit of a mix maybe that is why ASIC has made the requirement.).

Will update further when I hear more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.