GUD 1.03% $10.57 g.u.d. holdings limited

To be fair and to provide some balance to this thread, this time...

1. 16,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7973
    To be fair and to provide some balance to this thread, this time last year you commented:

"At a P/E of 18x, an EV/EBITDA of 12.5x, and with the stock currently at its record high, some might think it is overvalued, however, on a PE-to-Growth (PEG) ratios, it is attractively priced, I believe."
    GUD (ASX)
    Price at posting:
    $14.46
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Held

Sure, I get many wrong.

If you want I can list some other clangers for you that I got wrong in the past year or two, starting with IFL and CGF.

But - thankfully - my experience is that I get more right [*] than wrong, because if I didn't, I'd hand my money over to others to manage on behalf of me and my family.

In terms of GUD, it may or may not please you to learn that not only was I buying GUD above $14, but I proceeded been buying it all the way down, the klutz that I am. The stock now represents some 4% of my total invest-able capital.

I fully expect that, should the stock price continue to fall, I will continue to buy it to the extent that it becomes a larger component of my invest-able capital.

[*] I try to avoid drawing too much attention to the ones I get right because I don't think that is particularly good form. But what I will say in this regard is that, despite making a great many investing mistakes over my investing career (worse ones, even, than GUD) investing in publicly-listed companies has created personal wealth for me that has exceeded my wildest expectations. And that's nothing to do with me, but everything to do with the stock market being a prolific wealth creator in and of itself, even if one stands on the odd landmine along the way.
    Last edited by madamswer: 01/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.57
Change
-0.110(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.489B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.66 $10.74 $10.57 $2.826M 265.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3866 $10.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.58 923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$10.64
  Change
-0.110 ( 0.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$10.67 $10.73 $10.61 27825
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
GUD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.