NOR 6.25% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-227

1. 4,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1897
    Every now and again I Google Spark and visual voicemail. It always seems to bring up a 2014 thread when it looks like they were introducing it.

I'm surprised it's taken this long (six months) to be rolled out or adapted or white labled or whatever the plan is.

Jalana, I don't know anything about running a tech company either, armchair commentary is as far as I get! I have always been critical (and skeptical/cynical) of the resources required by Norwood to produce what they have and run what they've produced. Given WV was an afterthought, developed really from the dregs of other apps, how is it sucking in such huge amounts of cash?

My issue with the app is that it really needs to go viral to make a profit and pay back investors. And we're coming up to a year of it being in the market and the market clearly don't want it. That's not to say it's a bad app, Jalana and others love it, it's just clearly a niche product.

Unless it can be forced upon users by telcos I can't see it being a success.
    Last edited by DoubleDown!: 09/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $7.743K 258.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 128079 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.