NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Hi @matty87. Havn't really had the need to post lately mate....

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Hi @matty87. Havn't really had the need to post lately mate. Most of my posting on this company over time has been made in order to try and "balance" out some of the blatant misleading posts that were constantly flooding the thread.
    In fact, if you look at my posting history, you will note 99.9% of my posts are on NOR. I do own other stock, but none of them have been so overwhelmingly misrepresented publicly that I felt i had to try and provide some relief for long standing holders.
    The above said, it would appear that even the most negative posters towards NOR have either disappeared, or, started at least showing signs through their posts that in fact they are starting to better understand the potential that may lie within NOR.
    My opinion?
    Only small volume available at .005 and .006, but one would do very well to consider snapping them up.
    The Top holders list shows that the extended game of musical chairs is fast coming to an end, with the likes of myself, Holla, Yogi and others being relegated down the list in order to make room for New Money which is usually only interested in certain gains and in very little time!
    Now before people jump in and say, that's not fair, and a kick in the teeth to "long standing loyal holders"...... get over it!
    This is the way it works! It has so for many years, and will continue to do so for many more! Average Joe holders, just like average Joe citizens do all the hard work, pay all the taxes, and take all the big risk, only for big boys to come on in and take whats been a long time in the making.
    The long and dangerous road that's associated with a spec company is fast coming to an end for us at NOR. Those that hung on will see relief real soon imo. Those that cut and ran, hopefully found success in other investments. But NOR as we used to know it is fast disappearing out of reach for the "early investor" imo.
    There will be no more CR's for the sake of survival imo. Upfront revenue from any future signing (similar to spark) together with recent monies raised will hold us more than comfortably, until .008 ops begin to be converted. By this stage, momentum and interest in NOR will be immense, and the end of the spec phase will be complete.

IMO
    STRONG BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.