ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1961

Here are a few examples of battery water-soluble composite elements, carboxymethyl cellulose, methyl cellulose, ethyl cellulose, ammonium salt, alkali metal salts, hydroxypropyl cellulose, alginate, sodium alginate, propylene glycol alginate alginates, polyacrylic, polymethacrylic acid,

Take a breath.....

poly acrylic acid, sodium, methacrylic acid, polyvinyl alcohol, modified polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene oxide, polyvinyl pyrroliZ-Clipsdone, polycarboxylic acid, oxidized starch, phosphorus acid starch, casein, modified starch, chitin, and chitosan derivatives.

No wait, what? They can be mixed in application.....!
    Talk about "proprietary" formulations.

AnteoCoat uses Chelation Coordination Chemistry rather than Covalent. This allows multiple ligands to "claw" a particle.

Here is a layman's synergy of AnteoCoat I've formed while working with timber. Timber shrinks, swells, warps with environmental changes like Temperature & Moisture. So if I want to attach a Tabletop to a Leg frame I can just butt glue them with the strongest epoxy I can afford. However, I can use several Z-Clips that allow the top to "float" while being held securly in multiple locations also taking into account timber types, changes in grain size and direction.

Z-CLIPS
    Last edited by Brickwalls: 11/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.