ADO 10.0% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-65

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Sorry, DV, I tried to get a dialectic going, but you're the only one who responded. You then made it very personal, which I intentionally avoided in my post. Not sure why you feel the need to do this, but so it is.

Happy for you to disagree with me. It's healthy... in fact if we agreed, I'd be worried about myself.

Anywho, you've once again replied with absolute rubbish and put words in my mouth: Firstly you're requiring that unless legal action follows, any reference to the discrepancies, murkiness and unknowns, should cease. Because, apparently, they're not useful.

Not once did I say anything about requiring legal action. I asked what the desired outcome was. It was a genuine question.

This is why you can't get anyone to engage in conversation with you. I made a genuine effort to have an open conversation and invited others in. My two observations for my efforts:

1. No one else gives a damn about what you wanted to discuss. My 'dialectic started' was like a ghost post. Probably because everything in it has been discussed ad nausea by anyone who's been around.

2. You can't help but make it personal. I'm happy to have an open discussion, but you turn it into some sort of victim cry.

So, you are pretty much the sole reason I don't come around HC much these days and don't contribute my research to others on the board. Once upon a time I enjoyed being on this forum and sharing what I know. You will likely be flattered by the fact that you've driven me (and others) away from the forum. I find it a bit sad. I know you won't, but maybe you should reflect on that for a moment.

Good luck to all. I'm topped up and won't bother anyone with further rubbish posts that cater to one person.

All IMHO, FWIW, DVAC, DYOR, blah blah blah....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $43.72K 2.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 645999 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 142824 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.