ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

To the technical experts - I know there is one or two out...

1. 6,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1599
    To the technical experts - I know there is one or two out there.

Although I have absolutely no background or expertise in the world of technological chemistry,
    I've always believed that ANTEO have a proprietary nano glue which is technically sound and has a vast number of potential applications. Why do I believe this? Because technical people both within an without the company believe this and to support their views much has been actually demonstrated. I am prepared to listen to experts (in any field) as in today's world we can't all know everything.

My question is one less of efficacy, but more of uniqueness of application. As a simplistic analogy are we merely sales people trying to sell a choice of a type and brand of milk, amongst all the other types and brands, or do we have something a bit more special that potentially stands out above the competition.

To me, this is particularly important in the battery space. We have just witnessed an example of people on this board jumping to the conclusion, that because somebody, somewhere, has at sometime made a significant announcement with respect to
    silicon/anodes/cathodes/water based binders etc, that ANTEO must be involved.

This appears not to be the case. Perhaps there is still far more risk involved than the more optimistic here would have us all believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.433K 65.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742031 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 457092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.