1TT 33.3% 0.1¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-40

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Tony and drifta please give it a break. I wouldn't go around putting the director role of RFN up on such a peddlestool. I'm 29 years old, with a decade of experience working in corporate communications and even I could do a better job in driving business development for rfn services/products. I certainly could have kept shareholders engaged and informed on current activities, as well as promoted the great work Loyyal is doing. I don't care what they "may" have in the pipeline, their communications and shareholder updates have been extremely unprofessional and unacceptable. At least Ryan has put his hand up to give it a go. Never underestimate a proactive, eager, passionate person, who's willing to take a risk for reward. It doesn't matter how many years' experience you may have as a previous director, sometimes age, connections and power mean nothing when we're talking about the digital industry. It's new, agile and fast paced. And, in the context of this specific business, you dont need to be a rocket scientist to understand the ropes. It's no Power Ledger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $611.6K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $0 491

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 48362301 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26382199 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.