PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-13

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Firstly, I am not offended

Secondly, I am a holder, as I have previously disclosed. I am hoping for the best just like you, but not letting my emotions cloud my judgement and trying to be as thorough with my read of the company's updates and market activity

Thirdly, I am not down ramping, just genuinely trying to understand what you mean by handbrake released and why you think this is so. By the way only response you have provided is " go and read the 109 page report".

4. I am not disagreeing with your opinion, just trying to understand it (take it as a compliment that posters are interested in what you have to say). Once I understand it, then I will form my own opinion. If by "handbrake released" you mean "volumes up and price is running, buyers are in. trend is bullish", then yes, I respectfully disagree, but that's only my opinion. Whether you or anyone else cares or not doesn't concern me, all I'm trying to do is keep this discussion as measured and as evidence based as possible.

5. I hope share price is higher in 12 months, and if not I will hold if management continues to provide updates and progress things the way they have. If you don't hear from me, it's because I have nothing to say and no questions to ask.

Lastly, if you read and interpret company reports and announcements the way you read and interpret my messages - I'd be a little concerned, you might be missing the point.
    Last edited by slivering: 16/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.17K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132483 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1945092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.