GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-13

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Really?

As I have said before, measure the performance of the company leadership against what the company strategy is. Not what external vested interests might promote. Check over some past Ann's and see how closely aligned performance is to the plan for yourself. Personally I am happy with it, earning back shareholder trust for mine.

Plus, shareholders have shown fairly good support for management (https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190331005032/en/Clutterbuck-Capital-Management-LLC-KPT-Capital-LLC). With this Clutterbuck letter expressly stating its support for GSW management, not to mention that "Mr Frischer said he became aware of Getswift after talking to another US investor, Cleveland Ohio-based Clutterbuck Capital Management, which emerged with a 7.5 per cent stake in July." - (disallowed/business/companies/white-hot-space-getswift-finds-investor-fans-in-the-us-20190910-p52pug.html).

Anything is possible, but a coup would seem unlikely to me given these statements of support coming from the very investors Mr Frischer has become aware of the investment through.

All just my opinion though, IMO DYOR.

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.