SYR 2.17% 23.5¢ syrah resources limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-33

1. 4,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    on the money,Aust Super is investing peoples super money which means they need to spend it for thel ong term,and all though they can invest in banks and mining giants which they do they cant have all the money invested in the one basket they need to diversify and what better than in the next big thing which is EV,s so AUst Super is on track for the long term for EV,s, I believe that ifthey seen the drop in SP coming then they wouldn't have bought in untill now, i also believe once they start seeing a turn araound then they will buy more to have their holding reach 20%, I also believe that since there is other big players, instos looking at the EV,s future that there could be a TO by someone with capital on SYR since it has had a big drop in the SP possibly $1-$1.20 which I believe would be a fair price to pay. allthough i have put hold sentiment, this will change if it starts to turn but may start accumulating as its going further down to avarage down as i want to be in when the trading holt comes and the offer is in and its normaly min 50% premium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $703.0K 2.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 211145 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.