SYR 2.17% 23.5¢ syrah resources limited

Scrolling thru this thread , it seems that the "possible" (? )...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    Scrolling thru this thread , it seems that the "possible" (? ) importance of the Bruce Gray Substantial S/H Notice has been somewhat lost !
    Whilst Mr. Gray has deep pockets as regards investment funds , holding 7.36 % within his portfolio is certainly meaningful ....and apparently , taking up the latest CR entitlement , likely some of the shortfall and subsequently buying more after the Trading Halt and the price fall ( last page of announcement ) .
    With Australian Super and Mr.Gray combined , that's currently 22% to 25% .....unless that has changed +/- and hasn't been announced .Not inferring that there is any link between the two ---but I find it impossible to believe that --if push comes to shove ....they would not be rowing the canoe in the same direction !
    Should the direction of Syrah not steady , and in the medium term start to show more positive momentum , then I suspect some serious lobbying would start between the two parties . That could be in various ways ....TKO , to JV , to Board/ Management , to strategic placement , all might be under consideration after the strategic review .
    The further "wild card "in this same scenario , Is Regal Funds Management . Probably Regal have played this long/short to date --but might likely be a time where the "short" is no longer in the frame . Rationale to that --is above , 22% -25% owned by Australian Super and Bruce Gray combined.
    Might also be a factor in some of the other shorters covering ??!!!
    I have said it before ---maybe still putting fresh lipstick on a pig ....but rather have these two , having the "control"they have , than some of the traders like UBS and Morgans who have participated in the C/Rs /trading /shorting fiasco from day one .
    AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $703.0K 2.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 211145 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.