SBM 2.08% 23.5¢ st barbara limited

sad day really when Shortman.com.au has to remove all alerts and...

1. 13,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    sad day really when Shortman.com.au has to remove all alerts and resent short sales data

From what I have researched the ASX put a cease and desist notice.

So basically all the stocks you like to watch now have data off accumulated shorts over a week old.

The data is useless....first it was t4 whuilst long side trading is t2, now you cant even see up to date information really on what was place short the day before.

WTF are regulators doing, why not just get rid of market depth - where is the transperancy in markets going.

If watch the site for years - Its a sad day for information..

Pass it on

Check out the site yourself, accumulated shorts on SBM,,,,,23rd Oct - -----killed the service and basically now its a blackout of what imo should be information posted daily by either Shortman or ASX

In Singapore - that exchange shows you what short sales go through, and reports daily - hell instead of misleading quarterly mining reports companies put out qtrly financials so their is no misunderstandings

anyhoooooooo - appart from building your own personal site - the shortman is dead

upload_2019-10-29_13-57-29.png

Want to know what gross shorts were placed yesterday, work it out yourself, ASX says shortman isn't allowed to present public data I guess

here is some data from the 23rd only, like that really helps upload_2019-10-29_13-58-8.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $192.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $611.5K 2.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 183526 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 828810 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.