SYR 2.22% 22.0¢ syrah resources limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-17

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    would love to be buying more at these levels but until there is something positive regarding cash position and sales pricing I'm just not prepared to throw any more money into this when down so much and other things are going up and making money.

with 2 months until the next quarterly results there is a lot of time for shorters to play with this at the moment.
    the encouraging thing for me is the share price has stabilised somewhat and there is thin support at 42.5 so will be interesting to see what happens today

shorters leverage stock so are paying interest on their investment. they need the stock to keep falling.
    In the absence of news I think one of the best scenario for us is SP stability. This may make the smaller shorters at least cover and bring some sp growth. The fact we still have 17% total short position is very concerning as they clearly feel this isn't bottom

a great sign would be the BOD buying in hard now as this would show the market that they think this is bottom and things are improving

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $227.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.3¢ 21.5¢ $638.1K 2.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 64122 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 11500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.