GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Uh huh. O..k... And this seems rational to you? I appreciate you...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3616
    Uh huh. O..k... And this seems rational to you?

I appreciate you are upset about A40, and understandably so, but if you re-read my comment you will note I said "going forward" - ie. the damage to GXY has already been done and priced into the SP. That happened either when A40 went into VA or when GXY accepted the loan repayment. It is not clear that it would have been seen as a positive by the market makers now even if GXY had acquired it. We have discussed A40 to death here and I think we have collectively moved on.

I am not sure how that all relates to Credit Suisse. There are other issues more likely to impact GXY's SP going forward that now have a higher profile. It is most likely that CS are already well and truly short GXY hence the Sub'l Holder notice, which is more likely to be a response to the announced timeline until SDV production a few days ago, and the on again/off again US China trade deal and simply because they can.

The MtC LOM is really not a big issue as there is plenty of explorable area at MtC which will likely reveal more Li when the time comes, and mining has been slowed to extend the resource while the spod prices are down. Of immediate relevance to GXY SP is the spod price, which will not pick up until the China auto market picks up again, which wont pick up until after a US/China trade deal is resolved and the Chinese economy starts to recover, or European demand replaces Chinese demand. The more likely of these two in the short term is the US/China trade deal.

The GXY SP will go up and come down and go up again (and so on) in the interim and be a great trading opportunity until then. It is really nothing to worry about unless you need to take cash out. Until then I suggest one should just be cool and trade, or sit waiting, and await the final resolution of A40..

Not sure about the other stuff in your reply so I will just let it slide as exuberance, but the SP is not doing anything I didn't predict on the chart forum some little time ago, except, perhaps not going quite down to where I predicted. If it follows the form it is due for a little bounce either now or in a few days so it is all good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.