CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

interesting times folks.... still trying to decipher the...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    interesting times folks.... still trying to decipher the ramifications of L1 announcement and how genuine the investment truly is. I suspect it is, smart money and those that can afford to park Substantial dollars into Companies with upside (at some future point in time) will be doing so right across the ASX and world markets in general. That old saying the Rich get Richer and the Poor get Poorer! Selling when the market is floundering unless averaging down by trading vigorously is a sure route to lining the pockets of the wealthy. Everyone of us have our own agenda and personal financial positions to protect. Sure, many posts reflect a certain amount of honesty and some reflect a little bitterness from holding on too long when a T/O was on the horizon. Yes, some financial restructuring was required because the pot of gold didn’t materialise... thats just life in business. How and the entities involved raised further questions but what were the alternative options moving forward? Happy to be educated on this if there were alternate options readily available? I am looking at my own personal circumstances and how the current hype has effected my day to day life.... well apart from panic buying at supermarkets and people cancelling travel plans all of the people I know are continuing with their daily work life as normal. Life goes on and will continue to do so. China will, and already is starting to address its manufacturing problems and will gain momentum in the coming weeks. Sadly the virus will continue to effect people’s lives and Doctors will strive to find the answers to the problem.... but life will go on. What does the future hold for CPH, probably the same as six months ago. Business will continue and maybe another suitor will knock on the door with a fair and workable offer which reflects the future potential of the Company. In the interim I wish all of you every success with your personal strategies during these volatile times but do not get absorbed by the panic and fear taking hold of the markets at the moment. Things can change very quickly and the powers that be (larger economies) China, the US and Europe will want to start to get their economies stabilised and that is when the smart money cashes in... just don’t make it at your personal expense. When the market stabilises and with a little bit of good news, better results and so on etc... imo this has the realistic potential to be sitting around A$0.25

All my own personal opinion of course and what I believe to be a conservative SP once the dust settles and the markets recover... which they will.... the million dollar question is when, that’s all and how the Management perform in the interim. The bottom line is, they have showed their hand by putting the for sale sign up before....so potential buyers may well be watching how the next few weeks, months play out looking for the right time to come knocking....

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.