RAC 2.80% $1.57 race oncology ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-36

1. 2,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Definitely a good buying time for a lot of stocks. If I had some spare cash laying around I would be buying up, but my partner was stood down yesterday so everything is a bit uncertain at the moment.

The stimulus packages should help in the short-term but the ripples will be felt for months to come.

The USA's seems to be pretty hard hit with the virus with it not slowing down any time soon. Italy is starting to slowly recover which is a positive - but we'll see in the coming weeks if they can keep reducing the numbers. I'm worried when China opens Wuhan in a week or two that this will start all over again.

From Australia's perspective, I feel as though they need to wait until school holidays and then lock everything and everyone non-essential down so children can be monitored. Until that happens it will continue to spread and the drawn out economic conditions will worsen. Shopping centers (Westfield style) should be closed - nobody is buying retail at the moment anyway, and open air markets should shut up. Restrict people to their homes and allow for designated shopping times for single people from their households. Probably not an ideal situation but it will get it over and done with quickly. I live in an apartment on the 12th floor and it will be so bad to restrict people who live in studio apartments but I feel it just needs to be done to get it over and finished. Sorry needed that little vent.

Biotechs and medical stocks should bounce pretty well after all of this. People will realise the importance of healthcare with this scare so should see an increase in cash surplus into these industries. I don't think retail will fare to well as people are reminded that at the end of the day it's not the most important thing, family and health are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
-0.045(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $260.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.60 $1.55 $94.33K 60.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1250 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.56
  Change
-0.045 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.59 $1.55 8174
Last updated 14.21pm 16/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.