CTM 4.29% 36.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-67

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Nope you're wrong......wink.png

Investors have to keep in mind that the OC's will be the overriding force which brings about the downward pressure on the SP.

And this effect should be no surprise actually , as since May 7th 2020 ( the last Top 20 posted ), 19,218,056 or 66.39 % of all OC's were held among the ' privileged Top 20. On top of that , we had a further 21.4% or 6,192,115 OC's having been traded and / or accumulated by perhaps predominantly these same Top 20 since that date.

So might we see the old 80 / 20 rule at play here , in that most of these options with plenty of time to go until expiry actually being now held by these same limited few holders. So the weight and concentrations of these Options will definitely be a handbrake on where this valuation will travel from here. My best guess is it won't appreciate until they ( the insiders are ready to let it ). So no different to most situations except that the ' tightness ' in the register can work both ways..... and which can be a risk in itself. Mainly because you don't want to be the person / investor who is left holding the parcel at the higher price when the music stops.......what.png

So it is my belief that until significant ' company making ' results are put together in so far as a relevant JORC resource , and until the relative ' unrest ' in Brazil due mainly to COVID-19 , and which might now increase or erupt to a whole different level. I am talking of course of the potential ' sympathies ' and risks of public dissidence and protest that is surrounding the bolsonaro Administration - ie this presumption or notion that it is in some way o.k or acceptable because of what's occurring in the U.S ........results in the effect of this as being nothing more than a ' Giant ' ponzi scheme of pass the parcel.

I am personally pleased that I made the decision to reduce my holdings to ' Free Carried '

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.015(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $181.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $63.43K 177.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29974 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.