ADG 33.3% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

I actually think its a waste of time here on HC as most here...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    I actually think its a waste of time here on HC as most here dont even discuss the stock DDD. That shows that people here have no life. Dont talk about the company or its assets or anything worthy in particular but worried about what others are doing outside HC. Twitter is a general platform where people express views, life, food, jokes and whatever they like about life in general. So maybe those winging about those who post food on twitter should not follow them said people as that shows how 2 faced they are to follow but winge. Unfollow them and how about give this stock forum some chatter about DDD caus all i see here is useless info by holders who cant put a sentence together about the stock they hold and its projects or its potential. Mind you HC is a stock forum unlike twitter so who are the twits. Go put a post together on Adelong and why your holding. I will check back in a few hours. Thing is ive backed this company hard and see huge potential but wont be posting here again. Maybe i will eat through my holding so dont care to post here. Good luck chums. Enjoy posting useful info on DDD and why the stock has potential. Im goin to have a pizza. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $424 116.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 23908060 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16926626 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.