ADG 33.3% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

Love the way people use the HC heart as an excuse to bag people...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Love the way people use the HC heart as an excuse to bag people and put them into some privileged group who get some special treatment. I never asked for a heart and if anyone actually read my views on it in the ADN thread they would see what i think of it. Just cause stocks like AGY, NVA and ADN i was able to pick it low and mind you post as soon as i bought at its lows and support it and then hold it and do well out of it im in some kind of group that takes advantage of people. Posted on all when they were at lows of .003 and .006 respectively. But hey someone has a heart wow they are the bad guy. SURE. Sounds a bit like a kindergarten rant to me. No one asks anyone to look and follow someone especially on twitter as you have a choice to follow or not. Its a simple press of a button so if you dont like someones pizza choice dont look. If I don’t like someone posting on about trump or covid or doomsaying i dont look. Not hard actually as i think i rather not look then winge.

Anyway what a joke a stock forum people are having a go about what someone does outside it. So enough from me simply dont look at pizzas. I made that simple for ya.

On DDD i have backed it significantly as see the Adelong project as a serious turnaround play witb yes small jorc plus plant and equipment well worth what DDD paid for the project plus plenty of drill targets with 16 unexplored reefs that have high potential. This is just the beginning and things dont take overnight but the hint in announcements on working on early cashflow opportunities plus drilling offer the bang potential here which could take this to the 30>50 mill cap area. Im no pip trader and wouldnt have taken a significant position if i was. I believe the board are building something here that will offer significant gains with a project that at one stage almost IPO’d for 40 mill when gold was much lower. Good luck to everyone here even those that dont like a good meatlovers pizza. Sad but hey maybe a margherita if ya cant get ya mouth around a meatlovers. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $424 116.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 23908060 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16926626 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.