ADV 0.00% 13.8¢ ardiden ltd

Hi, first post. Maybe my last I have read the positive,...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi, first post. Maybe my last what.png
    • I have read the positive, negative, bullish and beaten posts and believe all have some merit. I'm a holder for a long time and am more confident with ADV, now more than ever. I don't take much out of the historical data that has been trotted out from previous disused mines in the area as I like to base decisions on current data JORC backed. I am really happy AUT are going places as it does indicate ADV are in the right place to make significant gold finds in their patch of dirt. The fact that a large bank, that knows the area is now a player also holds weight and I believe they are not about to dump any time soon.... It seems pointless to do so..... So glad the CR wasn't put out to jokers like me..... ADV needed the capital but could not afford another pump/dump scenario.
    • I don't expect the SP to do much until ADV get their act together and produce the first drill results. Although I'm hoping for great results from every hole, it is also important to know where the gold isn't, so some failed initial results won't phase me too much if moving forward they hone in on the right areas and the results hit the mark every time.
    Any who thanks for the read guys and girls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.