ADV 0.00% 13.8¢ ardiden ltd

Thanks Batcher... one thing did trouble me with the CR though......

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks Batcher... one thing did trouble me with the CR though... why give the big bank so many shares at such a bargain basement price when the SP at the time was significantly higher!
    I believe the reason ADV did this was to get the bank on board.... ADV needed the cash & didn't want to throw it out to small time players again, with the same risk a pump and dump would do to their future. It also gave legitimacy to ADV moving forward.
    I hope ADV in giving up so much, and doing the existing share holders no favours, they got concessions of their own... namely the bank would not dump the stock in the short term for a quick gain. So far they have stuck to that....In fact I agree with other posts that the SP initially was manipulated (both ways) to keep the share price in and around the same. Some big players have hoovered up shares.. some of the single buy punters at 0.12 where massive, which did not allow the share price to tumble, and the sell volumes for single transactions was also way to big for a supposed stock on the rise . sure mitigate your position if the SP gets around .05... sell some shares & still have plenty of chips still on the table... that's just good business.
    Anyway that's how I thought about it... made me feel better...Please anyone with a different take I want to to read it, as its only my opinion,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $403 2.961K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33485 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 167690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.