TSO 0.00% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Well here it is guys....the latest Top 20 in TSO. Nothing too...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Well here it is guys....the latest Top 20 in TSO.

Nothing too unusual here except to say the big players have generally stuck around and increased their share holdings probably through the recent placements or on the market purchases.

SCION Spa have been around for ages, no conspiracy here, as mentioned they've just taken up 11.6M shares through the placement and institutional offer that we recently had.

WANACO Spa is an interesting one though. That's the JV company owned by our friend Sr Bahamondes (El Zorro Vendor) that we gave 5,000,000 shares to recently to help accelerate our ownership to 70% of El Zorro. I thought these shares were to be held in Escrow till 5 Feb 2022, yet here they are on the Ordinary fully paid shares list. Maybe I'm miss reading this?

Before some of us think we're being taken over by people from the middle east....EL-RAGHY KRIEWALDT Pty Ltd is based in Perth and recently they had shares in TSO through AIC Mines Ltd which seems to have dropped off the list. Both entities are connected.

Anyway, regarding SCION Spa @jackfrost it's disappointing to see you make the ridiculous and unjustified assumption that he's a rich playboy with powerful connections and knows everything. Now how do you think this gem of information furthers your credentials on the TSO forum?

Frankly I found it embarrassing that you related corruption in Brazil etc to that in Chile. I agree with @Corgi and @bubbles that you're letting yourself down and seem overly desperate to tell a story.

Finally, on a BRIGHTER note, I do agree that it is a VERY GOOD sign that local players are involved with our project at El Zorro. I'd be worried if they weren't.

Last edited by mach8: 28/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 185907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.