ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Hi tymmsy you are right we all have our views and trade accordingly. Those that buy and hold must have a thinking of what is ahead is positive and post accordingly based on that thinking. That to me i can understand.

Those that are holders that post that there is no future based on past performance,Begs the question what is the reason they hold. If there thinking is that is little future.

No need to worry what will happen when the deal is signed or what is the price then or when Bob is gone. they are not the only defining moments of Kar future, they are just stepping stones. Maybe each stepping stone will move the market. as will the shorters move the market as well in their favor.

IF you have some believe that Kar will reach their mile stone of approx 30,000 bbls of oil per day with in a certain time frame as stated then you must have some thinking that the share price will show upside. you have about 600 more trading days till then. im sure there will be lots to think about in those 600 days. take it from one who has no brains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.090(5.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.299B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.65 $1.58 $10.57M 6.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 76671 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 51494 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.